Police Bharti Requirement 2018 ( 41520 Reserve Citizen Police, Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary Job Opportunities www.uppbpb.gov.in )
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification 2018
- Uttar Pradesh Police has dissipated A vacancy advertisement regarding Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment. Organization intends to receive online applications from Eligible and well talented Job appliers for filling up 41520 vacant positions of Reserve Citizen Police, Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary in different trades.
:: Job Details ::
- Name of Positions: Reserve Citizen Police, Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary
- No. of Vacancies: 41520
- Type of Recruitment: Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs
- Application Process: Online
- Police Vacancy Details :: ↴↴
- 1. Reserve Citizen Police - 23520
- 2. Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary - 18000
:: Educational Qualification ::
- Job seekers should have completed the education as 12th with good academic records from well recognised Board as per the applied posts.
:: Application Fee Details ::
- Candidates belonging all Category need to pay an application fee of Rs. 400/-.
:: Age Limit ::
- Contenders who want to join this organization they should be in between 18 to 22 Years As on 01-07-2018.
- Age of contenders must be born between 02-07-1996 and 01-07-2000.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the organization norms.
:: Pay Salary ::
- Pay Band for Uttar Pradesh Police jobs: Successfully recruited candidates will receive salary of Rs. Rs. 5200 - 20,200/- With 2000/- Grade Pay from recruiting organization.
:: Selection Process ::
- Selection of applying aspirants will be based on their performance in Written Exam and Physical Efficiency Test which will be conducted by the recruitment panel.
:: How to Apply ::
- First of all, aspirants have to visit the web portal of organization that is www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- Select the “Recruitment / Careers ” tab available on the home page.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Read all the information given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press on online applying link and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Appliers must upload their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- At last, take a printout of the online application form for further use.