Airtel Launches 2 awesome Plans, will it now get more benefit from JIO?
Airtel has Launched 2 new plans to Compete with Jio. However, Airtel has just Launched the old plan and Launched it. But, it is believed that thanks to these two plans, the company wants to compete with Jio. However, the company has only increased the validity and data of its two major Plans. Airtel has Launched new Plans only after Launching new plans of Jio and increasing the Data validity of the old plan.
:: Airtel 2 new plans ::
- Airtel has increased the validity of plan of Rs 448 from 70 days to 82 days.
- In the plan of Rs 448, data will also get 82GB instead of 70GB
- Get 1GB of data every day. Calling will be absolutely free as before
- Validity of Rs 509 plan will now be 91 days instead of 84 days
- 91gb data will be available in the plan of Rs 509
- Every day 1GB data and 100 messages will be available everyday, roaming is also free
:: Jio Plan ::
Recently Jio had cut 50 rupees in the old plan in the Happy New Year 2018 plan. Also, in some plans, the data quota was also increased. Jio launches the 149 plan, which will give 1GB data every day. The validity of this plan is 30 days. It is claimed that this plan, which gives 1GB data every day for 28 days, is the cheapest plan in the telecom industry. First, Giga was giving 1GB of data at Rs. 199.
- 50% gain more
- In Jio's 198-rupee plan, 42GB data will be replaced with 28GB
- Planning of 398 will get 105GB instead of 105GB
- In the 448 plan 84GB will now get 126GB data
- In the plan with 498, it will get 136GB data as before.
Read in Hindi :: ⇒⇒ Click Here